Locked Escapes Updated Policies & Operation Methods 2022
- Teams will be allowed entry 15 minutes before their game time. Masks are optional.
- Contactless payments are preferred.
Before your game:
- No lockers will be provided, a specific space within each game will be assigned for your belongings. This space is cleaned between games.
- Hand washing stations will be available in the reception and staff areas. These are contact-free and operated via a sensor.
After your game:
- At the end of your game, you will be debriefed by your Game Master as normal including your team photo, and photos to be taken on company devices only. You are able to take a team photo with your own phone yourself, should you want.
- Please dispose of any complimentary PPE equipment in our designated medical waste bins. We will then require you out after having enjoyed your game.
- Full sanitization between games is done. We ensure sufficient time between games to ensure a full clean.
Flexible bookings & rescheduling – New T’s & C’s:
For all future bookings we will be operating revised terms and conditions which allow for full flexibility which are the following:
- If future government guidelines like a further lockdown occur, you will be able to rebook at your leisure for a new date once able.
- If you or a member of your family becomes ill, you will be able to reschedule with full flexibility.
- Refunds are not given for any reason, however, the booking value will have full flexibility to reschedule to future dates, transfer to a non-expiring gift voucher, or to purchase our home delivery escape room. Our gift vouchers work across all 3 of our locations.
- If you had a booking that was affected by lockdown, please contact us with your gift voucher or credit note reference and we will rebook you in for a date that suits you.
- Walk-ins will not be accepted, bookings will be by appointment only.
- All staff will have full training on the new company procedures.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry, or to remove guests who do not respect or adhere to these procedures, without a refund.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any guest who exhibits signs of COVID-19 without a refund.